|Mirror [#1]||GCSE Biology Revision Guide.pdf||31,200 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||GCSE Biology Revision Guide.pdf||21,687 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||GCSE Biology Revision Guide.pdf||33,353 KB/Sec|
This is the multi-touch textbook edition of the 8 Biology chapters from our popular and positively reviewed revision app, ‘GCSE Science Revision Guide’.
Students describe the app as “brilliant”, “subtly superb” and “so useful” … Don’t take our word for it, check out the 40+ reviews on the app store for yourself.
FEATURES THAT MAKE THIS BOOK UNIQUE ARE:
* Dozens of proper practice questions in the style of the written exams – the final third of the book provides full model answers, repeating the questions again for easy reference.
* Covers the full Unit 1 syllabus to the depth and breadth needed for proper understanding … yet does this succinctly, via a unique layout based on short, snappy bullet points.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* An optimum text size, easy to read both on iPad Mini and iPad. Highlighting text, making your own notes and adding bookmarks are straightforward on either screen size.
* All the major awarding bodies’ Biology Unit 1 specifications are fully covered – AQA, OCR (21st Century), and Edexcel.
* Clear navigation and hyperlinks at chapter level, section level and sub-section level take you to any part of your syllabus in a few simple taps.
* A full glossary with study cards adds further value – dip in and brush up on any aspect of Biology Unit 1 whenever you like, wherever you have your iPad.
∼ Contents ∼
1 Keeping healthy
2 Control and coordination
3 Drugs and medicine
4 Adaptation and interdependence
5 Energy and biomass in food systems
6 Plant and animal waste
7 Genetics and inheritance
8 Theory of evolution